Page 1 of 1

+ nU oZZY +

Posted: 08 Aug 2010, 02:10
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]-Vi5QsiVPxM[/youtube]



I like it :blush: :blush: :blush: :pig: :occifer: :aod:

Re: + nU oZZY +

Posted: 08 Aug 2010, 02:16
by Devy
:oldryan:

Re: + nU oZZY +

Posted: 08 Aug 2010, 02:17
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
the video is horrible and the song too. But I think is catchy :greenie:

Re: + nU oZZY +

Posted: 08 Aug 2010, 02:35
by vO)))id
I hate the songwriting, but even moreso the production... fucking hell! :oldryan:

Re: + nU oZZY +

Posted: 08 Aug 2010, 02:44
by rhino
i dont like it :oldryan:





ill just stick with his old albums :xx:

Re: + nU oZZY +

Posted: 08 Aug 2010, 03:19
by shadowalk
:oldryan:



Down To Earth was the last Ozzy album on which I actually liked a few tunes.



[youtube]zuRE702TYqQ[/youtube]

This is one of them. :idea:

Re: + nU oZZY +

Posted: 08 Aug 2010, 04:55
by Teresa
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]

I like it :blush: :blush: :blush: :pig: :occifer: :aod:[/quote]

you would

Re: + nU oZZY +

Posted: 08 Aug 2010, 05:22
by djonni greazo
[quote name="Devy"] :oldryan:[/quote]

Re: + nU oZZY +

Posted: 08 Aug 2010, 05:26
by Mesarthim
ozzy :eyes:

Re: + nU oZZY +

Posted: 08 Aug 2010, 05:44
by Verbal
..why? why does that exist?

Re: + nU oZZY +

Posted: 08 Aug 2010, 17:14
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
I hate this so much. Radiofriendly shitty pissrock. The lyrics on the album is christpraising also. :shake:



He should change his title to SHARON OSBOURNE, she is probably contributing more to this than ozzy himself. :piss1:

Re: + nU oZZY +

Posted: 08 Aug 2010, 19:29
by FUKKET
[quote name="Devy"]:oldryan:[/quote]