Page 1 of 1

aod (the doors)

Posted: 08 Aug 2010, 02:48
by rhino
[youtube]K3CHi_9sxj0[/youtube]

Re: aod (the doors)

Posted: 08 Aug 2010, 02:54
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
people are strangeee when you are lonleyyy



great tune :thingy:

Re: aod (the doors)

Posted: 08 Aug 2010, 03:00
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I can admit that the 2009/2010 was a a period in which I totally back re-appreciating the first bands I loved when I was a kid. And of course, one of this is absolutely THE motherfucking DOORS :xx:



[youtube]A0kypyGSKsE[/youtube]



:grimb:

Re: aod (the doors)

Posted: 08 Aug 2010, 03:27
by rhino
what other bands do you re-appreciate aod?

Re: aod (the doors)

Posted: 08 Aug 2010, 03:46
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
classic rock in general :xx:



The Doors,Queen,Deep Purple,Kiss,Ac/dc,Black Sabbath,Cream,Jimi Hendrix,some blues,Led Zeppelin,Rolling Stones,Creedence Clearwater Revival,Pink Floyd etc.etc.



these are my roots :idea:

Re: aod (the doors)

Posted: 08 Aug 2010, 19:45
by User
the doors :xx:



break on thru now, aww yeaaaahhhh

Re: aod (the doors)

Posted: 08 Aug 2010, 20:56
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]classic rock in general :xx:



The Doors,Queen,Deep Purple,Kiss,Ac/dc,Black Sabbath,Cream,Jimi Hendrix,some blues,Led Zeppelin,Rolling Stones,Creedence Clearwater Revival,Pink Floyd etc.etc.



these are my roots :idea:[/quote]





RAINBOW????



Malmsteen picked up fucking ALOT of stuff from Rainbow and Ritchie :eyes:

Re: aod (the doors)

Posted: 21 Aug 2010, 01:29
by Ninny
In a period like the current one I often think of <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_H9aDZOm7g<!-- m -->

Re: aod (the doors)

Posted: 22 Aug 2010, 03:33
by neckred
The Doors are one of my favorite bands of all time



[youtube]O2NgNxbXIqU[/youtube]