Page 1 of 1

for those of you that way inclined

Posted: 09 Aug 2010, 03:02
by Verbal
New album called Handful of Stars



Release date: September 20, 2010

Release date US: October 12, 2010

Label: Season of Mist



Artwork:



Image



Tracklisting:



1. Cold Landscapes

2. Downfall of the Epoch

3. Towards the Light

4. Twilight Aureole

5. The Day Will Come

6. Listening to the Silence

Re: for those of you that way inclined

Posted: 09 Aug 2010, 03:49
by rhino
hmm, strange artwork direction for them. super excited for this

Re: for those of you that way inclined

Posted: 09 Aug 2010, 04:10
by Verbal
ill probably check it out, but im not a huge fan. i think theyre a bit bland. maybe i just need to listen to them when im in the right mood

Re: for those of you that way inclined

Posted: 09 Aug 2010, 04:59
by Haunty
[quote name="rhino"]hmm, strange artwork direction for them. super excited for this[/quote]



Different, yes, but I like it. I'm fucking excited too.

Re: for those of you that way inclined

Posted: 09 Aug 2010, 05:16
by djonni greazo
[quote name="hbw"]
[quote name="rhino"]hmm, strange artwork direction for them. super excited for this[/quote]



Different, yes, but I like it. I'm fucking excited too.[/quote]

Re: for those of you that way inclined

Posted: 09 Aug 2010, 06:09
by rhino
anybody give microcosmos much listens?





i've been listening to it alot :idea:

Re: for those of you that way inclined

Posted: 09 Aug 2010, 07:56
by Haunty
I keep forgetting, dammit. :frown:

Re: for those of you that way inclined

Posted: 09 Aug 2010, 12:46
by Loki
Drudkh :xx:



I'll be getting this.



[youtube]SvWQQaCpte4[/youtube]