Page 1 of 1

Hey HbW

Posted: 10 Aug 2010, 05:38
by Hugo.
[youtube]y8eHrAIF6lw[/youtube]



:xx: I know theres been a lot of nile threads/talk around lately, but i'm listening to this NOW. Lyrical/vocal/percussional/conceptual perfection.



It was the song that got me into death metal.



Along with summoning redemption.



I'm listening to the closing notes now on good headphones with some red wine.



Experieces such as this :xx:

Re: Hey HbW

Posted: 10 Aug 2010, 05:56
by Meat Engine
This > Unas



There, I said it.

Re: Hey HbW

Posted: 10 Aug 2010, 06:09
by Hugo.
[quote name="The Fu Monster"] There, I said it.[/quote]



My fellating lover throws this caveat at the end of a lot of his statements, its fucking funny.



Also, about the unas thing..... i know where youre coming from but i sard picking favourites.



Listening to masturbating the war god now. I dont choose favourites but if i did :redneck:

Re: Hey HbW

Posted: 10 Aug 2010, 06:23
by Meat Engine
I love that caveat. It adds shock value and controversy to anything.

Re: Hey HbW

Posted: 10 Aug 2010, 06:30
by Hugo.
[quote name="The Fu Monster"]I love that caveat. It adds shock value and controversy to anything.[/quote]



The reason it gained relevance with my group is because of an interview with some young Irish scumbag boxer that surfaced on youtube where he says:



'Listen... my name is michael ward and i'm the best man in this room. There, i said it.'



Classic.

Re: Hey HbW

Posted: 10 Aug 2010, 07:23
by djonni greazo
[quote name="The Fu Monster"] Unas > *



There, I said it.[/quote]

Re: Hey HbW

Posted: 10 Aug 2010, 20:55
by djonni greazo
[quote name="djonni greazo"]
[quote name="The Fu Monster"] Unas > *



There, I said it.[/quote][/quote]



hm.. upon further review, i'd say i was wrong. right now, i'd put them on roughly equal terms (with perhaps a slight edge to Ur due to the hpl-inspired stuff and shit)

Re: Hey HbW

Posted: 11 Aug 2010, 10:38
by Haunty
[quote name="The Fu Monster"]This > Unas



There, I said it.[/quote]



Well it's true. There, I confirmed it.



Ur is :thingy: :xx: :thingy: and is the highest artistic expression of the guitar solo. There, I said it.

Re: Hey HbW

Posted: 11 Aug 2010, 13:09
by TamPron
both songs win awesome sex.

Re: Hey HbW

Posted: 11 Aug 2010, 15:01
by vO)))id
I say Dreaming of Ur > Godslayer Unas

Re: Hey HbW

Posted: 11 Aug 2010, 18:05
by Devy
BENEATH ETERNAL OCEANS OF SAND! :waa:

Re: Hey HbW

Posted: 11 Aug 2010, 18:19
by djonni greazo
[quote name="Devy"]BENEATH ETERNAL OCEANS OF SAND! :waa:[/quote]



ohmyfuckfuckinyes. that acoustic intro = winjizzness

Re: Hey HbW

Posted: 11 Aug 2010, 18:33
by Hugo.
Wrought :xx:



See, i win. :redneck: :doubleoldoldschoolpointswordscore:



Ruins is possibly my favourite nile epic.



The vocals on Ur really drag it further into the win aether though.

Re: Hey HbW

Posted: 12 Aug 2010, 02:43
by Verbal
WORSHIP THE ANIMAL!

Re: Hey HbW

Posted: 12 Aug 2010, 04:31
by Haunty
[quote name="djonni greazo"]
[quote name="Devy"]BENEATH ETERNAL OCEANS OF SAND! :waa:[/quote]



ohmyfuckfuckinyes. that acoustic intro = winjizzness[/quote]

Re: Hey HbW

Posted: 12 Aug 2010, 16:57
by Hugo.
There, you said it. :redneck:

Re: Hey HbW

Posted: 12 Aug 2010, 18:25
by TamPron
[quote name="Zajebiste!"]Wrought :xx:



See, i win. :redneck: :doubleoldoldschoolpointswordscore:



Ruins is possibly my favourite nile epic.



The vocals on Ur really drag it further into the win aether though.[/quote]





I always wondered why Chief dropped the cleans after that demo. I dug them.