Page 1 of 1

this is sad

Posted: 10 Aug 2010, 12:06
by zim
as if it wasn't bad enough the insanely over processed vocals are completely embarrassing :frown:

[youtube]FukeNR1ydOA[/youtube]

Re: this is sad

Posted: 10 Aug 2010, 13:10
by TamPron
:oldryan:

Re: this is sad

Posted: 10 Aug 2010, 15:25
by FUKKET
I'm going to buy that album!

Re: this is sad

Posted: 10 Aug 2010, 18:03
by Anjel
Kill it, kill it right fucking now.

:die:

Re: this is sad

Posted: 10 Aug 2010, 18:20
by Devy
The singer of my old band kept trying to lump us in with them. That's the only reason I've ever heard them and one of the reasons I said "old band" :redneck:

Re: this is sad

Posted: 10 Aug 2010, 21:49
by Mesarthim
the singer seems really out of place compared to the other dudes.

Re: this is sad

Posted: 10 Aug 2010, 22:35
by Anjel
The bassist only plays on the B string. :puke:

Re: this is sad

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 23:41
by Uni777
I.... really do not get this... Just a collection of lame riffs without a (desent) arrangement. And the singer who looks like a sad emo needs effects in a hopless attempt to make him sound fruital...



:frown:

Re: this is sad

Posted: 14 Aug 2010, 00:02
by zim
there's a video of the recording from that album, he actually cups his mouth while he records vocals :oldryan:

Re: this is sad

Posted: 14 Aug 2010, 00:03
by vO)))id
having read these comments, I'm not going to watch this. :frown:

Re: this is sad

Posted: 14 Aug 2010, 01:41
by supa tuna
i've always thought the lead singer looked like a complete douche bag.