Page 1 of 1

Just a reminder: Orion

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 12:22
by TamPron
Yup, awesome.



[youtube]OzMJhOwBLqw[/youtube]

Re: Just a reminder: Orion

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 13:33
by shadowalk
From now on, I think I'll just hold myself back when it comes to Metallica and especiallly their first four records simply because I will just be biased. :redneck:



Still, it is one hell of a tune.

Re: Just a reminder: Orion

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 13:57
by TamPron
Eh? :huh:

Re: Just a reminder: Orion

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 15:52
by Hugo.
[quote name="TAM TAM"]Eh? :huh:[/quote]



He really likes metallica especially their first 4 albums So to avoid repeating himself, he will refrain from further discussions on said band.

Re: Just a reminder: Orion

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 17:57
by Anjel
This is one of my favorite Metallica tunes.

The first four albums are indeed great.



I have talked to people that didn't even notice they changed style on The black album. How can you miss that? Unless you haven't listened to the older albums enough.

Re: Just a reminder: Orion

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 22:07
by Verbal
..or at all.