Page 1 of 1

Brothers want to hang with the Meth bring the rope

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 17:47
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
the only way you hang is by the neck okahoma slamma poke!



[youtube]w8inztO0Xx8[/youtube]





Post here azm o´ skool gansta shit :xx:

Re: Brothers want to hang with the Meth bring the rope

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 18:54
by vO)))id
I like me some oldschool stuff like this... back in the days when those rappers still had something to say in their lyrics...

I really like Busta Rhymes a lot.

Re: Brothers want to hang with the Meth bring the rope

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 19:05
by shadowalk
[youtube]hKQe23hUnY4[/youtube]

I still have my cassette tape of said record. :xx:

Re: Brothers want to hang with the Meth bring the rope

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 21:32
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="Void"]I like me some oldschool stuff like this... back in the days when those rappers still had something to say in their lyrics...

I really like Busta Rhymes a lot.[/quote]



Yeah I agree. I hate that pimp stuff wtih money and cars and all that. N.W.A is also one of my favourites.

Re: Brothers want to hang with the Meth bring the rope

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 23:14
by vO)))id
:idea:

Re: Brothers want to hang with the Meth bring the rope

Posted: 14 Aug 2010, 02:47
by Teignub
heres one of the most lyrical talented rappers ever. Pure wordsmith:



[youtube]1m0JpftUk7w[/youtube]

Re: Brothers want to hang with the Meth bring the rope

Posted: 14 Aug 2010, 02:49
by Teignub
Heres Pep Love and Tajai in Hieroglyphics doing what they do best:



[youtube]d7RHC4aOnHQ[/youtube]

Re: Brothers want to hang with the Meth bring the rope

Posted: 14 Aug 2010, 02:57
by shadowalk
[youtube]PbVVD9xRlyg[/youtube]

:greenie: