Page 1 of 1

so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 18:33
by FUKKET
So I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!



Found it on some torrent site ages ago & thought it could be interesting to see what is was (after LaVey's album was really crappy organ jazz with crap singing)



http://www.discogs.com/Aleister-Crowley ... ase/765430



This is what you'd expect from an 'evil' dude.



I'll see if I can find anything for yinz to put in the FS section



:grimsanta:

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 18:46
by vO)))id
yea I got this music stuff from LaVey's church with Crowley speaches in them.

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 19:01
by FUKKET
some is pretty meh... I made this post during the first track.

so far the other tracks are OK ambient synth with some talking...

but track 1 was pretty damn awesome

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 19:30
by vO)))id
yea, there's also a track with a man and a woman having sex, with some minimalistic techno on top of it... some weird shit.

only a few tracks are worth it imo.

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Posted: 13 Aug 2010, 20:07
by TamPron
How do you listen to it?

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Posted: 14 Aug 2010, 07:05
by FUKKET
disc 2 is his chants, just his voice.

might get some samples from this for my BM thing... but he has a high voice... sounds a bit gay :redneck:

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Posted: 14 Aug 2010, 07:22
by FUKKET
track 12 of disc 2 has a sample that Samael used

"A crown of thorns is still a crown"



:bang:

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Posted: 14 Aug 2010, 08:14
by Haunty
Several bands have used a recording of Crowley reading his poem "La Gitana." Enthroned, for example uses the first four lines in "Crimson Legions."

<!-- m -->http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/la-gitana/<!-- m -->

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 18:03
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="Void"]yea I got this music stuff from LaVey's church with Crowley speaches in them.[/quote]



You're a member of LaVeys church?

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 18:34
by vO)))id
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="Void"]yea I got this music stuff from LaVey's church with Crowley speaches in them.[/quote]



You're a member of LaVeys church?[/quote]



Those clowns? Haha, hell no.

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 19:35
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="Void"]
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="Void"]yea I got this music stuff from LaVey's church with Crowley speaches in them.[/quote]



You're a member of LaVeys church?[/quote]



Those clowns? Haha, hell no.[/quote]



Haha okay, that's what i thought. Clowns is what they are. Kabbalah > lavey

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 20:09
by vO)))id
Also, Satanism doesn't need a church and certainly not one like LaVey's. Any Satanic beliefs or rules come from nature, and from within.

Re: so I'm listening to this & it's pretty fucken creepy!

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 09:45
by captain twat. IV.
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="Void"]
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="Void"]yea I got this music stuff from LaVey's church with Crowley speaches in them.[/quote]



You're a member of LaVeys church?[/quote]



Those clowns? Haha, hell no.[/quote]



Haha okay, that's what i thought. Clowns is what they are. Kabbalah > lavey[/quote]



Why is that belief better than any others?