Page 1 of 1
I'm gonna pound you into oblivion
Posted: 14 Aug 2010, 06:56
by Tyreese BIGGUMS
[youtube]ZT1m9EY6Vrc[/youtube]
This song fucking rules. I know not many people are fans of Chimaira but this is one of my favorite songs by them, ever. The riffing is incredible later on in the song.
Re: I'm gonna pound you into oblivion
Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 00:39
by rhino
my favorite track from said album. picked up the dvd a few weeks ago, i highly recommend it

Re: I'm gonna pound you into oblivion
Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 12:57
by Lavabug
Lyrics made me think of
[youtube]42InVx5lMwM[/youtube]
Btw:
[youtube]yx34kgiP9uQ[/youtube]
wtf? Hahaha.
Re: I'm gonna pound you into oblivion
Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 14:25
by Tyreese BIGGUMS
[quote name="rhino"]my favorite track from said album. picked up the dvd a few weeks ago, i highly recommend it

[/quote]
This, the title track, and Six are all some of my favorite Chimaira tracks.
The intro riff of Empire is pretty cool too, has this neat black metalish vibe to it imo
Re: I'm gonna pound you into oblivion
Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 16:20
by Haunty
[quote name="Lavabug"][youtube]yx34kgiP9uQ[/youtube]
wtf? Hahaha.[/quote]
I don't know why this nerd had to put a ninja costume on, but if I were gonna make a video, I'd be damn sure everyone knew who I was and where I stand on ndmg's faggotry.
Re: I'm gonna pound you into oblivion
Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 16:22
by Verbal
Youtube hasn't worked for me in about four days.
Re: I'm gonna pound you into oblivion
Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 16:24
by Haunty
Its fail is dwarfed by yours.
Re: I'm gonna pound you into oblivion
Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 16:27
by Verbal
True.