Page 1 of 1

JHE

Posted: 14 Aug 2010, 08:32
by droidspawn
You should probably pick one.

Re: JHE

Posted: 14 Aug 2010, 08:40
by Shredlord
That's like picking a favorite child!

Re: JHE

Posted: 14 Aug 2010, 12:12
by droidspawn
While awesome, that was not an option sir!

Re: JHE

Posted: 14 Aug 2010, 16:05
by Ninny
Electric Ladyland :xx: :xx: :xx: :greenie:

Re: JHE

Posted: 14 Aug 2010, 20:24
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Jimi :xx:

Re: JHE

Posted: 14 Aug 2010, 20:34
by -M-
[quote name="Skintoxication"]Image[/quote]

Re: JHE

Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 00:07
by rhino
i am a fan but to be honest i dont know all of his stuff, i think are you experienced was the one i liked the best

Re: JHE

Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 00:31
by zim
[quote name="rhino"]i am a fan but to be honest i dont know all of his stuff[/quote]

Re: JHE

Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 00:34
by Verbal
I only have the Voodoo Child doubledisc thing.

Re: JHE

Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 00:35
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="zimberly"]
[quote name="rhino"]i am a fan but to be honest i dont know all of his stuff[/quote][/quote]





same here.

But I know what my favourite song is:



[youtube]W55Smyyzs58[/youtube]



:bang:

Re: JHE

Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 00:38
by rhino
[youtube]9WbKBKima4Q[/youtube]

Re: JHE

Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 02:22
by Shredlord
"Machine Gun" (shortened a bit, sadly)



[youtube]zZANxW4iFnk[/youtube]



"Voodoo Child" live (some of the solo footage doesn't match what he's actually playing, but it's still cool!)



[youtube]PHnyvmYnG5s[/youtube]

Re: JHE

Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 02:28
by droidspawn
[youtube]DjxH_a5U7wA[/youtube]



New track that wasn't released until the last album came out in March.

Re: JHE

Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 02:31
by droidspawn
Machine Gun is :xx:



The solo is so good.

Re: JHE

Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 02:40
by Shredlord
[quote name="jorsh"]Machine Gun is :xx:



The solo is so good.[/quote]

Yeah, quite godly. No one could create the range of emotions that Jimi did. it frequently ends up on the Top 100 Solos list. I love the war sounds he creates at the very end, which are unfortunately missing in this cut version. Of course, it's complete on the CD and actual DVD.

Re: JHE

Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 20:58
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
I don't a favourite album, but I have some favourite tracks:



Little Wing

Voodoo Child

Spanish Castle Magic

Wind Cries Mery

Fire





etc!

Re: JHE

Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 21:08
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Maze"]I don't a favourite album, but I have some favourite tracks:



Little Wing

Voodoo Child

Spanish Castle Magic

Wind Cries Mery

Fire





etc![/quote]





yeah