Page 1 of 1

Michael Jackson

Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 01:04
by zim
This is probably the only mj song I like, I don't know why. :gay:

[youtube]HOlKnC_6cu0[/youtube]

Re: Michael Jackson

Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 05:03
by Teresa
the video is epic

[youtube]LeiFF0gvqcc[/youtube]

:xx:::::::::::::

Re: Michael Jackson

Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 07:27
by FUKKET
I like me most Jackson stuffs



I loved playing along with "Thriller" & "Off The Wall"



:groove:

Re: Michael Jackson

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 02:09
by Sonny
didn't he die or something?

Re: Michael Jackson

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 04:59
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="sonny roland rollacks cunt :tear:"]didn't he die or something?[/quote]



:redneck:

Re: Michael Jackson

Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 05:44
by vega
[youtube]4_XhnHbdqWA[/youtube]



this my favorite micheal jackson song because of slash appearance. :santa:

Re: Michael Jackson

Posted: 11 Oct 2010, 19:32
by Abzu
Hell of a coming out party in this thread. Use protection!

Re: Michael Jackson

Posted: 11 Oct 2010, 22:08
by Hugo.
:redneck: