Page 1 of 1

The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble

Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 20:18
by vO)))id
For the ones who don't know this amazing band from The Netherlands... listen to this!

Next to Bohren Und Der Club of Gore this is right up to par with the masters.



[youtube]2ZiDxw9r2BQ[/youtube]



[youtube]g77zujZVnuU[/youtube]



:thingy:

Re: The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble

Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 20:37
by djonni greazo
there's also The Mount Fuji Doomjazz Corporation :redneck:

Re: The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble

Posted: 15 Aug 2010, 20:38
by vO)))id
Yes, it's their alter ego. :idea:

Re: The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 01:26
by Hugo.
I downloaded the album when it was posted in sharing. These guys are class.

Re: The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 11:48
by Mesarthim
yeah, I downloaded it a while back from here, still listen to it occasionally.

Re: The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 17:08
by Haunty
[quote name="Zajebiste!"]I downloaded the album when it was posted in sharing. These guys are class.[/quote]