Page 1 of 1

Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 06:09
by Haunty
Guitar is neoclassical in this period :thingy:



[youtube]EPrVgO0Zqnw[/youtube]

Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 06:10
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Helstar is a good and underrated band imo :idea:

Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 06:14
by Haunty
Also, this is an unbelievable warmup, you should give it a shot.



[youtube]gP4oJqyPCrI[/youtube]



Tab of intro: <!-- m -->http://www.songsterr.com/a/wa/song?id=37533<!-- m -->

Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 09:42
by captain twat. IV.
I shall learn that shit

Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 16:26
by rhino
helstar rocks

Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 16:28
by Haunty
[quote name="mabb_"]I shall learn that shit[/quote]



Good luck on bars 5-9, bud.

Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 18:28
by djonni greazo
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Helstar is a good and underrated band imo :idea:[/quote]

Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 18:45
by Hugo.
I sard retuning my guitar for that shit :homework:

Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 20:08
by Devy
I'm going to have to investigate these fellows further. Until I can be bothered to do that, I shall listen to Cacophony :xx:

Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)

Posted: 17 Aug 2010, 01:09
by Haunty
[quote name="Zajebiste!"]I sard retuning my guitar for that shit :homework:[/quote]



The fuck tuning are you in where you can't just play it normally? I didn't tune mine any differently than usual. :huh:

Re: Hey AOD (and those who like weedly weedly wee)

Posted: 17 Aug 2010, 01:49
by Hugo.
[quote name="hbw"]
[quote name="Zajebiste!"]I sard retuning my guitar for that shit :homework:[/quote]



The fuck tuning are you in where you can't just play it normally? I didn't tune mine any differently than usual. :huh:[/quote]



Ok, i read the tuning as an open D not D standard.