Page 1 of 1

metal collaborations/help

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 07:34
by droidspawn
I'm looking for albums like Probot and the new Slash. Artists/bands that collaborate together for a whole album. Any others I'm missing out on?

Re: metal collaborations/help

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 12:16
by droidspawn
:waa:

Re: metal collaborations/help

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 13:28
by vO)))id
Them Crooked Vultures? :santa:

Re: metal collaborations/help

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 13:56
by droidspawn
I have that album, it rules :santa:



I'm speaking about having a different vocalist on every track though, for all different bands.

Re: metal collaborations/help

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 16:22
by rhino
Iommi, but i'm sure you have that already

Re: metal collaborations/help

Posted: 19 Aug 2010, 05:47
by Loki
But the new Slash is horrendous.



. . .or at least the two songs I bothered to check out.

Re: metal collaborations/help

Posted: 19 Aug 2010, 06:02
by zim
i thought this thread was going to be about collaborations between bard members



:sadface:

Re: metal collaborations/help

Posted: 19 Aug 2010, 09:28
by Loki
I recall bard partnerships being brought up a few times since my time joining on 2.0, but I don't remember anything coming of the efforts.

Re: metal collaborations/help

Posted: 19 Aug 2010, 20:57
by Hugo.
Did you like Snot? When Lynn Strait died, they drafted in a load of guests to fill his shoes on their second album. It's called strait up.

Re: metal collaborations/help

Posted: 19 Aug 2010, 21:01
by droidspawn
[quote name="Loki"]But the new Slash is horrendous.



. . .or at least the two songs I bothered to check out.[/quote]



The new Slash is indeed horrendous. I was just using that was an example :santa: