Page 1 of 1

Isis recommendation

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 10:47
by Bathsalt Zombie
I actually haven't really listened to them that much but liked what I heard. I feel like giving them a chance, the problem is I don't know where to start with them. What do you all recommend?

Re: Isis recommendation

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 12:15
by droidspawn
Oceanic is their best album. Everything else is pretty killer as well though.

Re: Isis recommendation

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 16:24
by rhino
wavering radiant

Re: Isis recommendation

Posted: 16 Aug 2010, 23:50
by Ninny
[quote name="rhino"]wavering radiant[/quote]

Re: Isis recommendation

Posted: 17 Aug 2010, 00:34
by Hugo.
Panopticon is my favourite. Mosquito control and the red sea are excellent too. Doesnt really matter where you start though. Just pick an album and enjoy.

Re: Isis recommendation

Posted: 17 Aug 2010, 04:44
by Loki
In The Absence of Truth is my favorite, but most likely because it's the first one I got. Wavering Radiant and Panopticon are fucking rad as well, I've yet to get Oceanic although I hear it is their best effort.

Re: Isis recommendation

Posted: 17 Aug 2010, 07:04
by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
their final split with Melvins is great