Page 1 of 1
i taught the killing game first
Posted: 17 Aug 2010, 07:24
by droidspawn
[youtube]wRVDAwgsfUU[/youtube]

Re: i taught the killing game first
Posted: 17 Aug 2010, 08:01
by Abzu
I love me some Skinny Puppy. Last Rites was the first SP album I bought (though my favorites are Remission, Too Dark Park, and The Process).

Re: i taught the killing game first
Posted: 18 Aug 2010, 04:09
by Angela9
yeah i don't think their as good as ministry but puppy is pretty good too.. .
vivisect is a pretty cool album . . .
Re: i taught the killing game first
Posted: 18 Aug 2010, 04:21
by Verbal
did someone take over her account?
Re: i taught the killing game first
Posted: 18 Aug 2010, 04:38
by Angela9
[quote name="Verbal"]did someone take over her account?[/quote]

gleeso
Re: i taught the killing game first
Posted: 18 Aug 2010, 06:55
by Abzu
[quote name="Angela9"]yeah i don't think their as good as ministry but puppy is pretty good too.. .
vivisect is a pretty cool album . . .[/quote]
You should be stripped, raped, drawn and quartered, you tasteless sow. Al can suck Ogre's demented Canadian dick.
Re: i taught the killing game first
Posted: 18 Aug 2010, 06:56
by Abzu
Hahaha "Angela9"
Who is it?
Re: i taught the killing game first
Posted: 18 Aug 2010, 08:21
by droidspawn
I ordered Too Dark Park, Last Rights and Bites off amazon
Angela!
In what order should I get the rest?
Vivisectvi, Remission, The Process, Rabies, and Cleanse, Fold, Manipulate. I'm not even gonna worry about Mythmaker and The Greater Wrong of the Right because I hear they are horrible.
Re: i taught the killing game first
Posted: 18 Aug 2010, 11:13
by Angela9
[quote name="desolation"]Hahaha "Angela9"
Who is it?[/quote]
what is it with you guys i can't just be myself? i thought being metal was all about expression!
Re: i taught the killing game first
Posted: 18 Aug 2010, 11:19
by shadowalk
[quote name="Angela9"]
[quote name="desolation"]Hahaha "Angela9"
Who is it?[/quote]
what is it with you guys i can't just be myself? i thought being metal was all about expression![/quote]
Inram, is this how you spend Ramadan?
Re: i taught the killing game first
Posted: 18 Aug 2010, 11:27
by Loki
Love in Vein
I saw SP in Philly last Autumn and it was fucking way beyond thingy.
Re: i taught the killing game first
Posted: 18 Aug 2010, 11:38
by jawn galliano
TDP was my first way back in like, middle school. still absolutely love everything up to last rites, process has its moments but was kinda inconsistent, probably on account of it only being half-done before goettel died. the two new albums can be entirely disregarded, after listening to them both a couple times i can't even consider them legit SP albums.
[youtube]iXDz_j6PPR8[/youtube]
used to have this on VHS too, no idea what happened to it :(
Re: i taught the killing game first
Posted: 18 Aug 2010, 20:08
by Abzu
I should be punched in the face for forgetting Cleanse Fold Manipulate, the second SP cd I ever bought and one of my favorites easily.

I enjoyed The Greater Wrong of the Right (and the live DVD from its tour that came out later is

with hours of old archival tour footage plus their awesome set from TGWotR) but Mythmaker didn't grab me at all. I'm looking forward to checking out the new one, though.
I still have my Aint It Dead Yet vhs

Has it been released on DVD? That tape is beginning to wear out

Re: i taught the killing game first
Posted: 19 Aug 2010, 04:04
by Loki
[quote name="desolation"]I still have my Aint It Dead Yet vhs

Has it been released on DVD? That tape is beginning to wear out

[/quote]
<!-- m -->
http://www.amazon.com/Skinny-Puppy-Aint ... 210&sr=8-1<!-- m -->
I've been wanting to buy this for a long, long time but keep forgetting/remembering when I don't have money.
Re: i taught the killing game first
Posted: 19 Aug 2010, 07:57
by Abzu
The reviews make me want to hold off. It sounds like Nettwerk fucked the DVD version up.
Re: i taught the killing game first
Posted: 19 Aug 2010, 09:27
by Loki
I borrowed the VHS for a good deal of time, if only I still had a vhs player

Re: i taught the killing game first
Posted: 19 Aug 2010, 14:27
by jawn galliano
i am downloading a fuckton of golden era (1988-1992) bootlegs and after i listen to them and figure out what is worth keeping i will upload them for all of your listening pleasure
Re: i taught the killing game first
Posted: 19 Aug 2010, 19:35
by Abzu