:doubleoldtoozey:
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: :doubleoldtoozey:
I bet I'm not the only one that was expecting Mithras
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: :doubleoldtoozey:
Guilty, sir. 
- Sonny
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 02:29
Re: :doubleoldtoozey:
Is toozey still here?
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: :doubleoldtoozey:
[quote name="Devy"]I bet I'm not the only one that was expecting Mithras[/quote]
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
Re: :doubleoldtoozey:
The two bands that he obsessed the most was Mithras and Ulver from what I remembered. God I wonder where he's been?
@sonny roland rollacks cunt :tear:: He hasn't even register here on 3.0
@sonny roland rollacks cunt :tear:: He hasn't even register here on 3.0

- L Macey
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 06 Jul 2009, 08:09
- Location: Space
Re: :doubleoldtoozey:
Toozey is still alive and well, he doesn't spend as much time online as he used to 
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: :doubleoldtoozey:
Fuck you
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59