:doubleoldtoozey:

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One
Posts: 2644
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
Location: The birthplace of death metal
Contact:

:doubleoldtoozey:

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

[youtube]J71UIa-b7yE[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: :doubleoldtoozey:

Post by Devy »

I bet I'm not the only one that was expecting Mithras
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: :doubleoldtoozey:

Post by Meat Engine »

Guilty, sir. :santa:
User avatar
Sonny
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 88
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 02:29

Re: :doubleoldtoozey:

Post by Sonny »

Is toozey still here?
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: :doubleoldtoozey:

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="Devy"]I bet I'm not the only one that was expecting Mithras[/quote]
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One
Posts: 2644
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
Location: The birthplace of death metal
Contact:

Re: :doubleoldtoozey:

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

The two bands that he obsessed the most was Mithras and Ulver from what I remembered. God I wonder where he's been?



@sonny roland rollacks cunt :tear:: He hasn't even register here on 3.0
Image
User avatar
L Macey
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 68
Joined: 06 Jul 2009, 08:09
Location: Space

Re: :doubleoldtoozey:

Post by L Macey »

Toozey is still alive and well, he doesn't spend as much time online as he used to ;)
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: :doubleoldtoozey:

Post by deckard »

Fuck you
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: :doubleoldtoozey:

Post by rhino »

:lol:
Post Reply