Page 1 of 1
:doubleoldtoozey:
Posted: 18 Aug 2010, 04:29
by Bathsalt Zombie
[youtube]J71UIa-b7yE[/youtube]
Re: :doubleoldtoozey:
Posted: 18 Aug 2010, 06:56
by Devy
I bet I'm not the only one that was expecting Mithras
Re: :doubleoldtoozey:
Posted: 18 Aug 2010, 08:15
by Meat Engine
Guilty, sir.

Re: :doubleoldtoozey:
Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 02:08
by Sonny
Is toozey still here?
Re: :doubleoldtoozey:
Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 09:22
by Mesarthim
[quote name="Devy"]I bet I'm not the only one that was expecting Mithras[/quote]
Re: :doubleoldtoozey:
Posted: 09 Oct 2010, 10:03
by Bathsalt Zombie
The two bands that he obsessed the most was Mithras and Ulver from what I remembered. God I wonder where he's been?
@sonny roland rollacks cunt :tear:: He hasn't even register here on 3.0
Re: :doubleoldtoozey:
Posted: 14 Oct 2010, 20:06
by L Macey
Toozey is still alive and well, he doesn't spend as much time online as he used to

Re: :doubleoldtoozey:
Posted: 23 Oct 2010, 03:38
by deckard
Fuck you
Re: :doubleoldtoozey:
Posted: 23 Oct 2010, 04:54
by rhino