Anybody here enjoy said band? I fancy them quite a bit actually.
[youtube]NY5_nQAPGXY[/youtube]
Porcupine Tree
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- methodrone
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 844
- Joined: 30 Apr 2009, 20:36
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Porcupine Tree
I like porcupine tree, i dont listen to them as much as i'd like to though.
Have you heard Oceansize, jorsh?
Have you heard Oceansize, jorsh?

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Porcupine Tree
Apparently a lot of people are interested in PT (33) but not versed enough in their material to respond.
- Lavabug
- Metal God
- Posts: 7799
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
- Location: An ocean of filth.
Re: Porcupine Tree
I dig muchly, I believe it was you who reccomended them to me. This thread reminded me I have a lot more porcupine tree-listening to do, as I'm not familiar with this song.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Porcupine Tree
i havent heard much of this band to be honest
