Porcupine Tree

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Porcupine Tree

Post by droidspawn »

Anybody here enjoy said band? I fancy them quite a bit actually.



[youtube]NY5_nQAPGXY[/youtube]
User avatar
methodrone
God of Emptiness
Posts: 844
Joined: 30 Apr 2009, 20:36

Re: Porcupine Tree

Post by methodrone »

[youtube]cB61QMSwAsg[/youtube]





this is basically the only song of theirs I like.
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Porcupine Tree

Post by Hugo. »

I like porcupine tree, i dont listen to them as much as i'd like to though.



Have you heard Oceansize, jorsh?
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Porcupine Tree

Post by droidspawn »

Apparently a lot of people are interested in PT (33) but not versed enough in their material to respond.
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: Porcupine Tree

Post by Lavabug »

I dig muchly, I believe it was you who reccomended them to me. This thread reminded me I have a lot more porcupine tree-listening to do, as I'm not familiar with this song.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Porcupine Tree

Post by rhino »

i havent heard much of this band to be honest
Post Reply