Page 1 of 1

Porcupine Tree

Posted: 20 Aug 2010, 01:28
by droidspawn
Anybody here enjoy said band? I fancy them quite a bit actually.



[youtube]NY5_nQAPGXY[/youtube]

Re: Porcupine Tree

Posted: 20 Aug 2010, 02:58
by methodrone
[youtube]cB61QMSwAsg[/youtube]





this is basically the only song of theirs I like.

Re: Porcupine Tree

Posted: 20 Aug 2010, 16:25
by Hugo.
I like porcupine tree, i dont listen to them as much as i'd like to though.



Have you heard Oceansize, jorsh?

Re: Porcupine Tree

Posted: 21 Aug 2010, 07:51
by droidspawn
Apparently a lot of people are interested in PT (33) but not versed enough in their material to respond.

Re: Porcupine Tree

Posted: 21 Aug 2010, 18:40
by Lavabug
I dig muchly, I believe it was you who reccomended them to me. This thread reminded me I have a lot more porcupine tree-listening to do, as I'm not familiar with this song.

Re: Porcupine Tree

Posted: 21 Aug 2010, 22:35
by rhino
i havent heard much of this band to be honest