Page 1 of 1

Drunken-one-take-blues-mess

Posted: 20 Aug 2010, 08:23
by Loki
<!-- m -->http://soundcloud.com/lifeinthemoonlight/i-3-ian<!-- m -->



Showed it to Deso, he dug, so here it is. One very sloppy improv take. Comments and criticism welcome :santa:



I was going to add vocals, but the more I listen the more I dig it as is.

Re: Drunken-one-take-blues-mess

Posted: 20 Aug 2010, 08:27
by Abzu
The blues they don't need no vocals when the blues be in they guitar. :xx: :beer:

Re: Drunken-one-take-blues-mess

Posted: 20 Aug 2010, 08:29
by Loki
:beer:



It's no Maggot Brain, but I was trying to channel it, I think.

Re: Drunken-one-take-blues-mess

Posted: 20 Aug 2010, 08:49
by Devy
If I was better at it and could be bothered, I'd so play harmonica over this

Re: Drunken-one-take-blues-mess

Posted: 20 Aug 2010, 08:53
by Loki
I want a harmonica, very badly I might add. Still, that does not tell me your feelings. TELL ME.

Re: Drunken-one-take-blues-mess

Posted: 20 Aug 2010, 08:54
by Devy
Never!

Re: Drunken-one-take-blues-mess

Posted: 20 Aug 2010, 09:08
by Loki
:eyes:





I'm making this face. How can you deny me, name twin?! I PLANNED ON VISITING YOU IN LONDON LAND,TOO!

Re: Drunken-one-take-blues-mess

Posted: 20 Aug 2010, 09:31
by Abzu
i repeated it a few times :fonz:

Re: Drunken-one-take-blues-mess

Posted: 22 Aug 2010, 22:19
by Hugo.
I enjoyed that, i think my bro would really like it. Blues is more his thing than mine.

Re: Drunken-one-take-blues-mess

Posted: 23 Aug 2010, 16:48
by vO)))id
great blues take! :xx:

Re: Drunken-one-take-blues-mess

Posted: 25 Aug 2010, 09:55
by Loki
Than y'all :rednecksanta: