Page 1 of 1

.

Posted: 20 Aug 2010, 10:48
by Jackson
.

Re: .

Posted: 20 Aug 2010, 12:06
by Lavabug
Awesome, been listening to heartwork a bit recently, coincidence. The bass is loud as hell though.

Re: .

Posted: 20 Aug 2010, 16:30
by Hugo.
Buried dreams is easily one of my alltime favourite songs. :xx:

Re: .

Posted: 20 Aug 2010, 16:40
by TamPron
*has opened for these mans* :idea:

Re: .

Posted: 20 Aug 2010, 17:26
by FUKKET
[quote name="Lavabug"], coincidence. .[/quote]



I watched the doco videos the other night.

Some interesting stuff.

Sad what happened to Ken.

I'm curious to hear his solo electronic album he's making

Re: .

Posted: 20 Aug 2010, 20:19
by zim
fucking awesome, thank you for posting :bang: :thingy:

Re: .

Posted: 21 Aug 2010, 04:13
by Mutilator
[quote name="zimberly"]fucking awesome, thank you for posting :bang: :thingy:[/quote]



+1 :bang: :grimsanta:

Re: .

Posted: 21 Aug 2010, 04:45
by FUKKET
Great quality, both vid & sound. I hope to find some audio rips of this