Page 1 of 1
Cannibal corpse.
Posted: 22 Aug 2010, 22:29
by Hugo.
...was awesome last night. Fuck yes. Suffocation tonight. What a weekend.
It's amazing the effect music can have on the body and mind. I was fit to drop last night, but the minute Corpse struck the first chord i was buzzed and ready for anything.

Re: Cannibal corpse.
Posted: 22 Aug 2010, 22:46
by Verbal
i think i saw you there
Re: Cannibal corpse.
Posted: 22 Aug 2010, 23:18
by Hugo.
lies :phbbt:
Re: Cannibal corpse.
Posted: 22 Aug 2010, 23:25
by Mr. P
I saw CC live at Tuska Festival this summer and oh boy did they sound good. I couldn't even consider going to see Nile, which was next on the smaller stage, because CC just pawned the shit out of the crowd.
Re: Cannibal corpse.
Posted: 23 Aug 2010, 04:54
by Lavabug
You went to see CC over Nile? Seriously?
Re: Cannibal corpse.
Posted: 23 Aug 2010, 04:56
by Verbal
[quote name="Lavabug"]You went to see CC over Nile? Seriously?[/quote]
my thoughts were along these lines
Re: Cannibal corpse.
Posted: 23 Aug 2010, 04:59
by Teignub
i would consider seeing CC over Nile. pretty much only because Ive seen Nile 3 times and CC only once
Re: Cannibal corpse.
Posted: 23 Aug 2010, 05:03
by zim
[quote name="Lavabug"]You went to see CC over Nile? Seriously?[/quote]
After I see CC in a few months I will chime in on this.

Re: Cannibal corpse.
Posted: 23 Aug 2010, 08:09
by Meat Engine
I have seen Cannibal Corpse twice, and Nile five times. I prefer Nile.
Re: Cannibal corpse.
Posted: 23 Aug 2010, 09:15
by zim
[quote name="The Fu Monster"]I have seen Cannibal Corpse twice, and Nile five times. I prefer Nile.[/quote]
I've only seen Nile once and loved it but I have a feeling CC is going to be better.
Re: Cannibal corpse.
Posted: 23 Aug 2010, 09:33
by Meat Engine
Fisher isn't much of a showman. He puts one foot on his monitor, belts out the vocals, and windmills his hair when he has nothing to do. If moshing and jumping are an indicator of crowd reaction, Cannibal Corpse is ahead. I still prefer Nile, for the more varied set list and the overall quality of the performance. Seeing Webster, O'Brien and Barrett is, at least, worth the price of admission.
Re: Cannibal corpse.
Posted: 23 Aug 2010, 15:56
by Hugo.
Suffo was awesome last night too. My friends band opened for them and they pwned the fuck out of the place. Frank Mullen is fucking ridiculous. Winburger with victory fries please.
Re: Cannibal corpse.
Posted: 23 Aug 2010, 19:51
by zim
:frank win:
[youtube]wz_zrFlKAh4[/youtube]
Re: Cannibal corpse.
Posted: 23 Aug 2010, 20:19
by Hugo.
suffocation never really stuck with me as a favourite band, but Mullen is definitely one of the best frontmen/vocalists out there. He's a certified lunatic
