Page 1 of 1

Look what I found today...

Posted: 25 Aug 2010, 17:17
by vO)))id
...at the local record store:



Image



:thingy:



Now I have Si Monumentum, Kénôse, Fas and Chaining on CD :xx:

Re: Look what I found today...

Posted: 26 Aug 2010, 03:51
by Ninny
That picture looks familiar :huh:

Re: Look what I found today...

Posted: 26 Aug 2010, 03:53
by Verbal
[quote name="Ninny"]That picture looks familiar :huh:[/quote]

Re: Look what I found today...

Posted: 26 Aug 2010, 05:14
by droidspawn
Nice find, I'd jizz my pants if I seen that in my record store.

Re: Look what I found today...

Posted: 26 Aug 2010, 05:19
by Verbal
..it was voids avatar at some point



what is the album?

Re: Look what I found today...

Posted: 26 Aug 2010, 05:25
by rhino
deathspell omega

Re: Look what I found today...

Posted: 26 Aug 2010, 19:42
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I think that cover was vamphy's previous avatar , or not? :alien:

Re: Look what I found today...

Posted: 26 Aug 2010, 23:01
by vO)))id
yes it was hehe, it's Deathspell Omega :idea:

Re: Look what I found today...

Posted: 27 Aug 2010, 06:19
by jawn galliano
i found that in a real deal cd store like 3 years ago or something. i didn't think their physical releases were all that rare nowadays, but i suppose i could be mistaken.

Re: Look what I found today...

Posted: 27 Aug 2010, 13:22
by vO)))id
the record store where I always go to here is called Sounds, and they have many stores around Holland. They sell all genres but the owner of the one here in Tilburg is a fan of rock and metal and is in close touch with underground labels and I suppose 'rare' items. Other DsO albums are more common than this one.

Re: Look what I found today...

Posted: 28 Aug 2010, 01:13
by zim
no record stores around here :frown:

Re: Look what I found today...

Posted: 28 Aug 2010, 01:15
by jawn galliano
do you live in a cave in an isolated mountain range or something, isn't there like at least a mall with a shitty FYE or best buy or something :huh:

Re: Look what I found today...

Posted: 28 Aug 2010, 01:28
by zim
[quote name="hard-on bearer Incognito"]do you live in a cave in an isolated mountain range or something, isn't there like at least a mall with a shitty FYE or best buy or something :huh:[/quote]



the nearest music shop is 40 miles away

Re: Look what I found today...

Posted: 28 Aug 2010, 01:36
by Verbal
Don't even ask him about the nearest beach.

Re: Look what I found today...

Posted: 28 Aug 2010, 01:37
by zim
[quote name="Verbal"]Don't even ask him about the nearest beach.[/quote]



:judge: