Page 1 of 1
KKKRRRREEEAAAAATTTTTTTOOOORRRRRRR
Posted: 29 Aug 2010, 04:40
by rhino
[youtube]6chg2l6O3lc[/youtube]

Re: KKKRRRREEEAAAAATTTTTTTOOOORRRRRRR
Posted: 29 Aug 2010, 04:47
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Re: KKKRRRREEEAAAAATTTTTTTOOOORRRRRRR
Posted: 29 Aug 2010, 04:48
by rhino
you ever see them live aod?
Re: KKKRRRREEEAAAAATTTTTTTOOOORRRRRRR
Posted: 29 Aug 2010, 04:52
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
yeah, in 2002. They kicked ass
[youtube]eS_sj-dDUOM[/youtube]
I jammed this with my old band in 2005
Re: KKKRRRREEEAAAAATTTTTTTOOOORRRRRRR
Posted: 29 Aug 2010, 05:04
by Haunty
Saw them in 2003 with Nile. Mille was sick and singing way off key; I was kinda disappointed.
Re: KKKRRRREEEAAAAATTTTTTTOOOORRRRRRR
Posted: 29 Aug 2010, 14:03
by Lavabug
Very little interest in them these days, but I saw them in 2005 with Vader, they put on a great show. Their "anthems" are groovy.
Re: KKKRRRREEEAAAAATTTTTTTOOOORRRRRRR
Posted: 29 Aug 2010, 16:11
by Haunty
[quote name="Lavabug"]Very little interest in them these days, but I saw them in 2005 with Vader, they put on a great show. Their "anthems" are groovy.[/quote]
'03 wass also with Vader.

Re: KKKRRRREEEAAAAATTTTTTTOOOORRRRRRR
Posted: 29 Aug 2010, 16:50
by Love of Lava
they are so lame these days

saw them too ..mille became such an asshole he's always talking about this anti-nazi shit everyone knows alrready and heard this 1k times before but he wont stop
just look what they were like in the 80's pure fucking hate --> firts records are

Re: KKKRRRREEEAAAAATTTTTTTOOOORRRRRRR
Posted: 29 Aug 2010, 18:37
by Hugo.
Violent revolution is my 'gettin pumped' tune.

Re: KKKRRRREEEAAAAATTTTTTTOOOORRRRRRR
Posted: 30 Aug 2010, 20:17
by xpocalypse
the last album is not so good, but the older stuff rocks
I saw em live in 2008 and it was better than good.
[youtube]O_GdMl7bnTg[/youtube]
Re: KKKRRRREEEAAAAATTTTTTTOOOORRRRRRR
Posted: 01 Sep 2010, 01:58
by Grudge
Am I the only one who NEVER could enjoy Kreator?
Re: KKKRRRREEEAAAAATTTTTTTOOOORRRRRRR
Posted: 01 Sep 2010, 02:45
by Mesarthim
I think so. what about them don't you like exactly?
Re: KKKRRRREEEAAAAATTTTTTTOOOORRRRRRR
Posted: 01 Sep 2010, 19:42
by Grudge
There is nothing I like about them. They sound artificial. What's their best song?
Re: KKKRRRREEEAAAAATTTTTTTOOOORRRRRRR
Posted: 01 Sep 2010, 21:33
by vega
to iron man
i not into this kreator. but i liking this song.!
[youtube]csBuQWH9HyI[/youtube]
and
[youtube]LypUOMeXWHg[/youtube]
listening fully!