Page 1 of 1

iniquity denmark

Posted: 01 Sep 2010, 09:48
by vega
[youtube]k3HzvGoL1Ms[/youtube]



:clap: :clap:

Re: iniquity denmark

Posted: 01 Sep 2010, 10:31
by zim
wow, this is awesome



:bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: iniquity denmark

Posted: 01 Sep 2010, 13:00
by Lavabug
I recall listening to "Grime" a lot when I was getting into dm, maybe 7-8 years ago? I don't remember much of them, but this tune sounds great, reminds me of something from suffo's effigy. :bang:

Re: iniquity denmark

Posted: 01 Sep 2010, 13:03
by vega
another



[youtube]TTSjizwjsZs[/youtube]



listen the starting first.



Image

Re: iniquity denmark

Posted: 01 Sep 2010, 14:12
by Devy
It's sad that this band is most famous for being used in that crappy Death Metal Karaoke flash video from a while back

Re: iniquity denmark

Posted: 01 Sep 2010, 14:29
by Lavabug
[quote name="Devy"]It's sad that this band is most famous for being used in that crappy Death Metal Karaoke flash video from a while back[/quote]

Precisely how I heard of them. :redneck: