Page 1 of 1

Darkly Darkly Venus Aversa

Posted: 02 Sep 2010, 05:16
by Abzu
Now that Cradle of Filth is off Roadrunner and on Peaceville, I'm curious to see if the next album is up to par with the older material.





Am downloading a track they offered early in this period.

Re: Darkly Darkly Venus Aversa

Posted: 04 Nov 2010, 06:11
by Abzu
I previewed this yesterday. It is no Dusk... And Her Embrace, but it is more worth my $15 than anything else they've released since Midian. A few songs are very :bang:

I will buy this.

Re: Darkly Darkly Venus Aversa

Posted: 04 Nov 2010, 16:44
by M.Bison
Bit of a funny album name, Darkly Darkly :redneck:

Re: Darkly Darkly Venus Aversa

Posted: 05 Nov 2010, 02:29
by Abzu
yeeeeeah it should simply be Venus Aversa.

Re: Darkly Darkly Venus Aversa

Posted: 05 Nov 2010, 02:29
by Abzu
I should note that Allender's leads are meh

Re: Darkly Darkly Venus Aversa

Posted: 06 Nov 2010, 04:08
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
what the fucking hell is this about??



cradle of filth realized a new shame album?

Re: Darkly Darkly Venus Aversa

Posted: 06 Nov 2010, 05:59
by Mutilator
[quote name="M.Bison"]Bit of a funny album name, Darkly Darkly :redneck:[/quote]



It's quite silly indeed: it might as well've been called: 'Horny, horny, penis reversa'