Page 1 of 1

New Electric Wizard

Posted: 02 Sep 2010, 05:34
by droidspawn
Coming November 1st :santa: :jizz: :ba: :xx: :greenie: :fonz: :thingy: :alien:

Re: New Electric Wizard

Posted: 02 Sep 2010, 07:05
by rhino
awww yeah

Re: New Electric Wizard

Posted: 02 Sep 2010, 23:22
by Ninny
:ba:

Re: New Electric Wizard

Posted: 12 Sep 2010, 06:06
by Ninny
Black Masses

Re: New Electric Wizard

Posted: 30 Oct 2010, 06:22
by droidspawn
Just ordered this from Rise Above Records. Can't wait to hear this shit :bang:

Re: New Electric Wizard

Posted: 30 Oct 2010, 16:13
by Ninny
nov 1 is on monday... it might be in shops already

Re: New Electric Wizard

Posted: 30 Oct 2010, 20:53
by droidspawn
They had them in stock and were shipping right away. I don't know about stores over there in Europe though.

Re: New Electric Wizard

Posted: 31 Oct 2010, 18:16
by anubis211
Hah , that's tomorrow .....

Re: New Electric Wizard

Posted: 31 Oct 2010, 20:20
by Ninny
[quote name="Ninny"]Black Masses[/quote]

Another wink in Black Sabbath´s direction, it is interesting

Re: New Electric Wizard

Posted: 31 Oct 2010, 20:54
by rhino
it leaked :idea:

Re: New Electric Wizard

Posted: 31 Oct 2010, 23:10
by droidspawn
I know but I'm holding off until I get the real deal in the mail. I did pay $23 for it including shipping.

Re: New Electric Wizard

Posted: 01 Nov 2010, 00:08
by rhino
hey jorsh have you heard the doom/sludge band called cough before?



if not download their new one called ritual abuse, its good stuff

Re: New Electric Wizard

Posted: 01 Nov 2010, 03:04
by droidspawn
I couldn't find the band for a few minutes because I was looking up "Cough Before" :redneck:



I thought that was quite the strange band name haha. I figured it out though and am getting it now, hope its good.

Re: New Electric Wizard

Posted: 02 Nov 2010, 01:36
by rhino
did you give it a listen?

Re: New Electric Wizard

Posted: 02 Nov 2010, 05:02
by droidspawn
Yeah I did. Pretty good, dudn't grab me by the balls like I was hoping but not bad by any means.





Do you like haarp ryan?

Re: New Electric Wizard

Posted: 02 Nov 2010, 05:09
by rhino
yeah i like the songs that they have posted on their myspace, is the album out or leaked?

Re: New Electric Wizard

Posted: 28 Jan 2011, 04:55
by Ninny
What are your opinions on this Black Masses

Re: New Electric Wizard

Posted: 08 Feb 2011, 20:06
by captainshanks
Its not as good as take the curse in my humble opinion I think we know who pushed in what direction with ew now.

Re: New Electric Wizard

Posted: 19 Feb 2011, 02:54
by Ninny
It's fucking good :xx:

Re: New Electric Wizard

Posted: 19 Feb 2011, 20:05
by agony bagony
i was hoping hoping but this one is no more interesting than the last two boring EW albums. NOT ANGRY OR HIGH ENOUGH.



jus needs to do this :wall: before writing the next one

Re: New Electric Wizard

Posted: 20 Feb 2011, 03:54
by rhino
i like electric wizard but its not a band i listen to alot

Re: New Electric Wizard

Posted: 21 Feb 2011, 08:34
by M.Bison
I wank to and over Electric Wizard :jizz:

Re: New Electric Wizard

Posted: 21 Feb 2011, 12:00
by neckred
is it better than Witchcult?? because i don't dig that one