Whoa, Vital Remains..

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Whoa, Vital Remains..

Post by zim »

You sound like absolute crap!

[youtube]6_ZJ89wmbXs[/youtube]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: Whoa, Vital Remains..

Post by Anjel »

I think the quality ruins it some. That vocalist though. :oldryan:

They actually have a good bassist (or at least decent) now.
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: Whoa, Vital Remains..

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

This is terrible but they used to be good. I like me some Into Cold Darkness.
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: Whoa, Vital Remains..

Post by TamPron »

When I booked them a couple years ago, they sounded like crap, like on this video, but I saw them this past Sunday with this line-up and the actually sounded really damn good.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
Mutilator
Ancient One
Posts: 1578
Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
Location: Utrecht NL

Re: Whoa, Vital Remains..

Post by Mutilator »

I think this band is one of the last death metal bands still in the competition of who is the fastest.



Forever underground is my favorite of them.



Especially in the song I am god, there is a killer part imo from 5.32 where they start playing acoustic, layered over the electric riffing, with 2 solo's, followed by a melodic electric solo. I think the acoustic solo's are on the same level as Desolate ways or maybe even Crystal ann. What do ya'll think?



<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9rIhj26Fo4<!-- m -->
Post Reply