Page 1 of 1

Whoa, Vital Remains..

Posted: 02 Sep 2010, 14:35
by zim
You sound like absolute crap!

[youtube]6_ZJ89wmbXs[/youtube]

Re: Whoa, Vital Remains..

Posted: 02 Sep 2010, 14:51
by Anjel
I think the quality ruins it some. That vocalist though. :oldryan:

They actually have a good bassist (or at least decent) now.

Re: Whoa, Vital Remains..

Posted: 02 Sep 2010, 16:53
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
This is terrible but they used to be good. I like me some Into Cold Darkness.

Re: Whoa, Vital Remains..

Posted: 03 Sep 2010, 03:14
by TamPron
When I booked them a couple years ago, they sounded like crap, like on this video, but I saw them this past Sunday with this line-up and the actually sounded really damn good.

Re: Whoa, Vital Remains..

Posted: 03 Sep 2010, 05:39
by Mutilator
I think this band is one of the last death metal bands still in the competition of who is the fastest.



Forever underground is my favorite of them.



Especially in the song I am god, there is a killer part imo from 5.32 where they start playing acoustic, layered over the electric riffing, with 2 solo's, followed by a melodic electric solo. I think the acoustic solo's are on the same level as Desolate ways or maybe even Crystal ann. What do ya'll think?



<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9rIhj26Fo4<!-- m -->