Page 1 of 1

Deftones

Posted: 05 Sep 2010, 08:25
by neckred
i recently re-checked out the first two, and i digs quite a bit except that song with max cavalera

Re: Deftones

Posted: 05 Sep 2010, 09:16
by shadowalk
First two and parts of White Pony only for the I with Around The Fur being my favorite.



I kinda don't dig the direction that they're going to nowadays...seems as if they're really going for that Digital Bath sound which is :oldryan: . I do every much enjoy Rocket Skates from their latest record though. That's the kind of sound of theirs that I like.

Re: Deftones

Posted: 05 Sep 2010, 21:30
by rhino
diamond eyes is great, my third favorite behind white pony and around the fur



[youtube]Ew8PgS6VG1g[/youtube]

Re: Deftones

Posted: 06 Sep 2010, 09:01
by Bathsalt Zombie
Honestly, the last two albums have been my favourites.

Re: Deftones

Posted: 06 Sep 2010, 09:38
by Abzu
If it's not Adrenaline, it can eat my excrement.

Re: Deftones

Posted: 08 Sep 2010, 06:34
by supa tuna
i only like a few deftones songs.



i absolutely abhor their cover of simple man.