Page 1 of 1

whys it have to be this way?

Posted: 05 Sep 2010, 12:44
by vega
why?



[youtube]XLHPcPb2SAM[/youtube]



:clap:







i am cry sometime! :-(

Re: whys it have to be this way?

Posted: 05 Sep 2010, 16:36
by beandorkio
this song has the strongest atmosphere out of any song I've heard

have loved it for years

Re: whys it have to be this way?

Posted: 05 Sep 2010, 21:23
by rhino
[youtube]c1ebCHFNeMo[/youtube]





:xx:

Re: whys it have to be this way?

Posted: 05 Sep 2010, 22:12
by vega
ij am depress now and peopke keep post songs that make me depress.!

:shakefist:



alsp it is good song!

Re: whys it have to be this way?

Posted: 05 Sep 2010, 22:34
by rhino
I eat cars and shoes

Re: whys it have to be this way?

Posted: 05 Sep 2010, 23:05
by shadowalk
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]c1ebCHFNeMo[/youtube]





:xx:[/quote]

My friends and I used to get high on this song. :redneck: