Page 1 of 1

hey shredlord

Posted: 09 Sep 2010, 00:43
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]Z3ZfrCPKEqM[/youtube]



:xx:

Re: hey shredlord

Posted: 09 Sep 2010, 04:58
by Shredlord
Oh hell yeah! Three other favorites:



(the band is faking it, but Dio is really vocalizing. RItchie hated making these vids, so he didn't even pretend to play the killer solo!)

[youtube]qu8HiZepRWo[/youtube]

[youtube]SedQcg-65a8[/youtube]

[youtube]32hlw7jacUI[/youtube]



And sir, I approve of your new image signature!

Re: hey shredlord

Posted: 09 Sep 2010, 18:14
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Shredlord"]Oh hell yeah! Three other favorites:



(the band is faking it, but Dio is really vocalizing. RItchie hated making these vids, so he didn't even pretend to play the killer solo!)

[youtube]qu8HiZepRWo[/youtube]

[youtube]SedQcg-65a8[/youtube]

[youtube]32hlw7jacUI[/youtube]



And sir, I approve of your new image signature![/quote]





:xx: :xx: GREAT SONGS.



I was jamming also this last night:



[youtube]gPkiwdHXXFA[/youtube]



p.s. I put Yngwo now in the sig :redneck:

Re: hey shredlord

Posted: 10 Sep 2010, 03:11
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
let's blackmorize this fucking thread :grimb:



[youtube]bQzwqGBLYn0[/youtube]



:xx:

Re: hey shredlord

Posted: 10 Sep 2010, 03:12
by Shredlord
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]

p.s. I put Yngwo now in the sig :redneck:[/quote]

OK, I no approve... :redneck:



I don't think Rainbow ever played "Tarot Woman" or "The Gates of Babylon" live. Dio did, though.

Re: hey shredlord

Posted: 10 Sep 2010, 03:13
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Tarot Woman is a great song imo :grimb:

Re: hey shredlord

Posted: 10 Sep 2010, 03:16
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]3voGI4_KgmM[/youtube]



:oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan:



but :jizz:

Re: hey shredlord

Posted: 10 Sep 2010, 03:34
by Shredlord
[youtube]d8Noe1lNfjE[/youtube]