Page 1 of 1

I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 13 Sep 2010, 05:24
by Uros
I know that crabcore is like this, but this is just so hilarious. It's all there, but there is more. Soap opera meets crabcore, plus performance...MEXICAN WAY :lol: :lol: :lol:



[youtube]NaVk4bBW7pE[/youtube]

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 13 Sep 2010, 05:27
by Haunty
I've got some good music on. I'm going to give this one a pass.

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 13 Sep 2010, 06:14
by captain twat. IV.
HAHAHAHA

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 13 Sep 2010, 06:16
by Shredlord
:huh: :frown: :vomit:

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 13 Sep 2010, 06:34
by rhino
i set this thread on fire

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 13 Sep 2010, 06:43
by zim
you'd think that was a parody

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 13 Sep 2010, 07:04
by captain twat. IV.
[quote name="zimberly"]you'd think that was a parody[/quote]



I thought it was :huh:

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 13 Sep 2010, 07:18
by Uros

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 13 Sep 2010, 08:02
by Haunty
I keep wanting to think that kids these days are eventually going to jump out and go "GOTCHA!!" I mean, it would really suck if they aren't pulling our leg.

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 13 Sep 2010, 08:06
by FUKKET
I have no idea what crabcore is.

I'm guessing (hoping) it's a good thing to not be in the know :huh:

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 13 Sep 2010, 08:07
by FUKKET
[quote name="Uros"]http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Crabcore[/quote]



:redneck:

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 13 Sep 2010, 08:30
by Shredlord
The suffix "core" pretty much kills any form of music for me.

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 13 Sep 2010, 10:26
by FUKKET
yeah, with the exception of grindy grind - the original '-core'

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 14 Sep 2010, 07:23
by Meat Engine
Hardcore. :santa:

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 14 Sep 2010, 08:22
by FUKKET
[quote name="The Fu Monster"]Hardcore. :santa:[/quote]



oh yeah... :santa:



Minor Threat

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 14 Sep 2010, 20:11
by beandorkio
i think it could actually be impossible to parody this style....

...and that if someone did it successfuly, they'd immediately become the most popular band of the genre

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 14 Sep 2010, 22:38
by zim
:lol:

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 15 Sep 2010, 00:07
by Grudge
I didn't know what crabcore was until now. I opened this thread expecting to see some crabs. Instead I've been deceived into watching teenage humans playing shitty music. I'm glad that I've been living under a rock as far as latest musical trends are concerned. There are some things that just not worth coming up to the surface for.

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 15 Sep 2010, 01:45
by baron von blondle
I knew this day would come, and I have feared it for a long time....I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUNG PEOPLE'S MUSIC!!!!



:waa:

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 15 Sep 2010, 04:10
by jawn galliano
we don't have to understand it. we just have to make sure the kids understand that their music is wrong, their clothes are wrong, and just generally their whole generation is wrong about everything.



goddamned kids these days!

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 15 Sep 2010, 05:13
by FUKKET
[quote name="IRONMAN"]I didn't know what crabcore was until now. I opened this thread expecting to see some crabs. Instead I've been deceived into watching teenage humans playing shitty music. I'm glad that I've been living under a rock as far as latest musical trends are concerned. There are some things that just not worth coming up to the surface for.[/quote]



what this wise man said

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 15 Sep 2010, 05:15
by FUKKET
[quote name="baron von blondle"]I knew this day would come, and I have feared it for a long time....I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUNG PEOPLE'S MUSIC!!!!



:waa:[/quote]



i feel like an old man

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 15 Sep 2010, 06:31
by Haunty
[quote name="hard-on bearer Incognito"]we don't have to understand it. we just have to make sure the kids understand that their music is wrong, their clothes are wrong, and just generally their whole generation is wrong about everything.



goddamned kids these days![/quote]



Quoted for truth.

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 15 Sep 2010, 10:01
by TamPron
[quote name="hbw"]
[quote name="hard-on bearer Incognito"]we don't have to understand it. we just have to make sure the kids understand that their music is wrong, their clothes are wrong, and just generally their whole generation is wrong about everything.



goddamned kids these days![/quote]



Quoted for truth.[/quote]

Re: I know what crabcore is, but this is taking the piss

Posted: 15 Sep 2010, 16:00
by FUKKET
[quote name="TAM TAM"]
[quote name="hbw"]
[quote name="hard-on bearer Incognito"]we don't have to understand it. we just have to make sure the kids understand that their music is wrong, their clothes are wrong, and just generally their whole generation is wrong about everything.



goddamned kids these days![/quote]



Quoted for truth.[/quote][/quote]