Page 1 of 1

Precognition

Posted: 13 Sep 2010, 15:23
by Haunty
I don't give a fuck, this song is too awesome. I've been a fan of this shit for over a decade now.

[youtube]IarRZNPYWjg[/youtube]

Re: Precognition

Posted: 18 Sep 2010, 17:50
by Haunty
Shut the fuck up, you know you like it.

Re: Precognition

Posted: 18 Sep 2010, 21:01
by rhino
indeed, i do like it, but i hardly listen to this album anymore





speaking of nevermore, does anybody listen to the obsidian conspiracy much?

Re: Precognition

Posted: 24 Sep 2010, 06:57
by Haunty
I don't really listen to the album much anymore either, but as I guitarist, I come back to this song once in a while, and always get obsessed with it.





I khavn't given the new album a fair listen yet. The few songs I listened to were lackluster, but I'm told that they're not the good ones anyway.