Page 1 of 1

who know which song it is?

Posted: 13 Sep 2010, 18:49
by vega
[youtube]cRV0tclxXMQ[/youtube]





the first song till 3:45



it sound like a industrial metal, not fan of genre, but this song i like. :bang:

also quake 3: arena :bang:

Re: who know which song it is?

Posted: 13 Sep 2010, 19:01
by shadowalk
According to the comments, 'Marilyn Manson - Seizure of Power - Resident Evil Soundtrack'.

Re: who know which song it is?

Posted: 13 Sep 2010, 19:17
by vega
:oldryan:

Re: who know which song it is?

Posted: 13 Sep 2010, 20:00
by shadowalk
You like Marilyn Manson, that is so un-metal of you. :shake:

Re: who know which song it is?

Posted: 14 Sep 2010, 16:43
by Loki
I was going to say "Trent Reznor did the music and SFX for Quake" before I saw it was a frag video.



Therefore I am incorrect. Yet correct.