Page 1 of 1

I didn't know

Posted: 15 Sep 2010, 17:47
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
that this band was so MEH



[youtube]X0iOTJXIxao[/youtube]



:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Re: I didn't know

Posted: 15 Sep 2010, 22:23
by vega
:oldryan:

Re: I didn't know

Posted: 16 Sep 2010, 04:35
by Haunty
I'm going to continue to have no idea who this is.

Re: I didn't know

Posted: 16 Sep 2010, 08:26
by rhino
[quote name="hbw"]I'm going to continue to have no idea who this is.[/quote]

Re: I didn't know

Posted: 16 Sep 2010, 18:38
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
one of the thousands new metal-gay bands that teen agers listen to...



avenged sevenfold

blessed by broken hearts etc.etc.

Re: I didn't know

Posted: 16 Sep 2010, 19:26
by Haunty
God damn teenagers and their metal-gay bands. :shakefist:

Re: I didn't know

Posted: 16 Sep 2010, 19:41
by shadowalk
Good lord is that how they name bands these days? :oldryan:

Re: I didn't know

Posted: 16 Sep 2010, 23:10
by zim
blessed by a broken heart sounds like a country band

Re: I didn't know

Posted: 16 Sep 2010, 23:19
by xpocalypse
what is this shiet

Re: I didn't know

Posted: 17 Sep 2010, 01:49
by Loki
I made it about 15 seconds in. . .I just couldn't do it.

Re: I didn't know

Posted: 17 Sep 2010, 04:37
by TamPron
[quote name="carpet_salesman"]:oldryan:[/quote]