Page 1 of 1
come on come on come on come on
Posted: 17 Sep 2010, 01:58
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
...touch me babe
[youtube]PECk9A-07Pw[/youtube]
is always a fine moment for jamming some Doors :tvrkey:
Re: come on come on come on come on
Posted: 17 Sep 2010, 02:09
by Loki
I've never given the Doors much of a chance outside of their 2-disc "best of". This will change soon. Also I want to check out their newer documentary "People are Strange" or something to that effect.
Re: come on come on come on come on
Posted: 17 Sep 2010, 02:13
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]hMMo3EmIfJw[/youtube]
Re: come on come on come on come on
Posted: 17 Sep 2010, 05:45
by Hugo.
[quote name="Loki"]I've never given the Doors much of a chance outside of their 2-disc "best of". This will change soon. Also I want to check out their newer documentary "People are Strange" or something to that effect.[/quote]
Get American Prayer and soft parade. These have less hits, but delve deeper into the doors ethos.
You'll get lost in both, especially american prayer. It's spoken word, set to some of the best funk ever.
Re: come on come on come on come on
Posted: 17 Sep 2010, 07:30
by Loki
I imagine they'll be much like Zeppelin was to me; once I get past all the singles and best of bullshit I'll find they're far more excellent than the radio has to say.
Re: come on come on come on come on
Posted: 17 Sep 2010, 17:59
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Zajebiste!"]
[quote name="Loki"]I've never given the Doors much of a chance outside of their 2-disc "best of". This will change soon. Also I want to check out their newer documentary "People are Strange" or something to that effect.[/quote]
Get American Prayer and soft parade. These have less hits, but delve deeper into the doors ethos.
You'll get lost in both, especially american prayer. It's spoken word, set to some of the best funk ever.[/quote]
the soft parade is their worst album (except few songs inside)

, an american prayer is a particular stuff, with much more poetry than music.
Musically, their best albums are the first 2. Anyway, my advice is this: buy/download all their discography. Morrison period are just 6/7 albums, not more. (but 7 AMAZING albums)
Re: come on come on come on come on
Posted: 18 Sep 2010, 21:03
by rhino
soft parade sssuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkssss