Page 1 of 1

hey lummo

Posted: 18 Sep 2010, 03:02
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]UnEoQaXBOBg[/youtube]



[youtube]1O7STjIQH8c[/youtube]



[youtube]4ohr4P8E_io[/youtube]



[youtube]p8Ijh4512mQ[/youtube]



[youtube]3cUClZiUXsc[/youtube]



:tvrkey:

Re: hey lummo

Posted: 18 Sep 2010, 03:26
by Mesarthim
ABBA :xx:





Sweden :xx:



[youtube]zPqVFfT4Kck[/youtube]



[youtube]qZK7rBq8jwg[/youtube]

Re: hey lummo

Posted: 18 Sep 2010, 03:31
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
never been in sweden but I'd really like to go, have u ever been there lummy?

Re: hey lummo

Posted: 18 Sep 2010, 03:34
by Mesarthim
never been anywhere in Europe. :oldryan:

Re: hey lummo

Posted: 18 Sep 2010, 03:37
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I never been in the u.s.a. . Some friends of mine been there this summer (west coast). they had fun. Anyway, they told me they ate for 3 weeks only Hamburger. I really couldn't stand it :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan:

In europe i have been in spain,hungary,holland,czk republic. Never been in france or uk and I really'd like to go.

Re: hey lummo

Posted: 18 Sep 2010, 03:50
by Ninny