Page 1 of 1

At the end of the day

Posted: 18 Sep 2010, 08:06
by Loki
All you have is yourself and your mind



[youtube]JxHvnORV5Nw[/youtube]



I'm a bit divided on Rollins Band material. Sometimes the lyrics and prog-jammyness of it seems contrived, but overall I can't help but jam the fuck out of tunes like this. The ending part has always been an auditory eargasm to me. "IF YOU COULD SEE THE YOU, THAT I SEE. . ." etc (especially recorded).

Re: At the end of the day

Posted: 18 Sep 2010, 21:18
by rhino
rollins band was the win for sure



you listen to black flag, loki?

Re: At the end of the day

Posted: 18 Sep 2010, 23:28
by Loki
[quote name="rhino"]rollins band was the win for sure



you listen to black flag, loki?[/quote]



Yessir. I g00med from most punk after high school, but there's many bands (Black Flag included) that I still love.

Re: At the end of the day

Posted: 18 Sep 2010, 23:47
by rhino
i just got into black flag not too long ago, the ones i have are damaged and my war :xx:

Re: At the end of the day

Posted: 19 Sep 2010, 01:25
by Loki
[youtube]pxKFImER0vA[/youtube]



[youtube]HZb1qaaiDSE[/youtube]





Both off of Slip It In.

Re: At the end of the day

Posted: 19 Sep 2010, 02:16
by rhino
:bang: