Vehemence is sexual

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Vehemence is sexual

Post by TamPron »

YES.



[youtube]ULFjFKiTJXM[/youtube]



[youtube]4IgwrVgfiq4[/youtube]





This solo gives me orgasms

[youtube]fFzhPjtZSag[/youtube]



And this song I couldn't listen to for years, as it reminded me of my first love......I was downloding this album from MABB 1.0 and I got this song as I was having a serious mushy conv ersation with she, and this song came up and perfectly described how I felt.



[youtube]dlKJCbJPxmQ[/youtube]



This song is just awesome



[youtube]m2jik8bOF58[/youtube]





So is this one



[youtube]diNkz6rEydY[/youtube]
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Vehemence is sexual

Post by Mesarthim »

I wish they'd get back together. they were a really good live band too.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: Vehemence is sexual

Post by Syysysyd »

according to metal archives they are together.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Vehemence is sexual

Post by jawn galliano »

i tried and tried and tried, but i could never get into this band
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: Vehemence is sexual

Post by TamPron »

[quote name="Antonius Block"]according to metal archives they are together.[/quote]

They do shows once in awhile, that's it.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
Post Reply