YES.
[youtube]ULFjFKiTJXM[/youtube]
[youtube]4IgwrVgfiq4[/youtube]
This solo gives me orgasms
[youtube]fFzhPjtZSag[/youtube]
And this song I couldn't listen to for years, as it reminded me of my first love......I was downloding this album from MABB 1.0 and I got this song as I was having a serious mushy conv ersation with she, and this song came up and perfectly described how I felt.
[youtube]dlKJCbJPxmQ[/youtube]
This song is just awesome
[youtube]m2jik8bOF58[/youtube]
So is this one
[youtube]diNkz6rEydY[/youtube]
Vehemence is sexual
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Vehemence is sexual
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Vehemence is sexual
I wish they'd get back together. they were a really good live band too.
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: Vehemence is sexual
according to metal archives they are together.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Vehemence is sexual
i tried and tried and tried, but i could never get into this band
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: Vehemence is sexual
[quote name="Antonius Block"]according to metal archives they are together.[/quote]
They do shows once in awhile, that's it.
They do shows once in awhile, that's it.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

