Page 1 of 1

Vehemence is sexual

Posted: 18 Sep 2010, 16:11
by TamPron
YES.



[youtube]ULFjFKiTJXM[/youtube]



[youtube]4IgwrVgfiq4[/youtube]





This solo gives me orgasms

[youtube]fFzhPjtZSag[/youtube]



And this song I couldn't listen to for years, as it reminded me of my first love......I was downloding this album from MABB 1.0 and I got this song as I was having a serious mushy conv ersation with she, and this song came up and perfectly described how I felt.



[youtube]dlKJCbJPxmQ[/youtube]



This song is just awesome



[youtube]m2jik8bOF58[/youtube]





So is this one



[youtube]diNkz6rEydY[/youtube]

Re: Vehemence is sexual

Posted: 19 Sep 2010, 08:53
by Mesarthim
I wish they'd get back together. they were a really good live band too.

Re: Vehemence is sexual

Posted: 19 Sep 2010, 12:41
by Syysysyd
according to metal archives they are together.

Re: Vehemence is sexual

Posted: 20 Sep 2010, 01:57
by jawn galliano
i tried and tried and tried, but i could never get into this band

Re: Vehemence is sexual

Posted: 20 Sep 2010, 09:46
by TamPron
[quote name="Antonius Block"]according to metal archives they are together.[/quote]

They do shows once in awhile, that's it.