Page 1 of 1

Vehemence is sexual

Posted: 18 Sep 2010, 16:11
by TamPron
YES.



[youtube]ULFjFKiTJXM[/youtube]



[youtube]4IgwrVgfiq4[/youtube]





This solo gives me orgasms

[youtube]fFzhPjtZSag[/youtube]



And this song I couldn't listen to for years, as it reminded me of my first love......I was downloding this album from MABB 1.0 and I got this song as I was having a serious mushy conv ersation with she, and this song came up and perfectly described how I felt.



[youtube]dlKJCbJPxmQ[/youtube]



This song is just awesome



[youtube]m2jik8bOF58[/youtube]





So is this one



[youtube]diNkz6rEydY[/youtube]

Re: Vehemence is sexual

Posted: 18 Sep 2010, 20:57
by rhino
havent listened to this band for a good while, still fucking love them though, and i think god was created is one of the best death metal albums ever made :tvrkey:

Re: Vehemence is sexual

Posted: 19 Sep 2010, 02:11
by Meat Engine
It's too bad that the follow up to God Was Created was so disappointing. I want a new album.

Re: Vehemence is sexual

Posted: 19 Sep 2010, 02:14
by rhino
i cant believe john turned out to be so gay

Re: Vehemence is sexual

Posted: 19 Sep 2010, 02:26
by TamPron
[quote name="rhino"]i cant believe john turned out to be so gay[/quote]

Re: Vehemence is sexual

Posted: 21 Sep 2010, 06:55
by supa tuna
why is this thread twice?

Re: Vehemence is sexual

Posted: 21 Sep 2010, 10:14
by TamPron
Because you like ass hamsters.