Page 1 of 1

Spawn of Poessession news

Posted: 24 Sep 2010, 03:22
by Anjel
<!-- m -->http://blogs.myspace.com/spawnofpossession<!-- m -->



A shame, I was kinda looking forward to Chakly's vocals.

Re: Spawn of Poessession news

Posted: 24 Sep 2010, 18:15
by djonni greazo
[quote name="Anjel"]http://blogs.myspace.com/spawnofpossession



A shame, I was kinda looking forward to Chakly's vocals.[/quote]



after that sample track, i wasn't. rondum is much better vocalist with more power and much much better patters.

Re: Spawn of Poessession news

Posted: 25 Sep 2010, 15:31
by Spirits of the Deep Waters
[quote name="djonni greazo"]
[quote name="Anjel"]http://blogs.myspace.com/spawnofpossession



A shame, I was kinda looking forward to Chakly's vocals.[/quote]

rondum is much better vocalist with more power and much much better patters.[/quote]



This.

Re: Spawn of Poessession news

Posted: 25 Sep 2010, 17:01
by Anjel
I can't argue with that, and I mean, Röndum sounded great on the last two albums. But I think Chalky could have added something new and refreshing.



Still looking forward to this though. :bang: