Page 1 of 1

so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday

Posted: 25 Sep 2010, 15:13
by vO)))id
with Terzij De Horde (dutch blackmetal) and Dr Doom (death/noise) (which were both great!)

FUCKING HELL it was the best pit and stagediving ever! The show was at the Baroeg Rotterdam, which is a very small venue but the atmosphere was awesome. Anaal Nathrakh fucking killed it! :xx: :xx: :xx:

Re: so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday

Posted: 25 Sep 2010, 17:34
by rhino
anaal nathrakh are fucking :bang:

Re: so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday

Posted: 25 Sep 2010, 17:36
by FUKKET
:bang:



is Shane still playing in them?

Re: so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday

Posted: 25 Sep 2010, 19:01
by Ninny
:xx:

Re: so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday

Posted: 25 Sep 2010, 19:30
by Uni777
[quote name="Void"]with Terzij De Horde (dutch blackmetal) and Dr Doom (death/noise) (which were both great!)

FUCKING HELL it was the best pit and stagediving ever! The show was at the Baroeg Rotterdam, which is a very small venue but the atmosphere was awesome. Anaal Nathrakh fucking killed it! :xx: :xx: :xx:[/quote]

And you did not tell me you were in Rotterdam?



:shake:



Baroeg holds over 300 people. When dissection played there on the somberlain tour they crammed in 400.. It was claustrophobic.

Re: so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday

Posted: 26 Sep 2010, 01:21
by vO)))id
:redneck: sorry uni, I was only there at 8pm when the doors opened, and had to leave again quickly to catch my train.



aye Shane is still in I think. Don't know the band that well.

Re: so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday

Posted: 26 Sep 2010, 03:41
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
what they play? black/thrash??

Re: so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday

Posted: 26 Sep 2010, 14:12
by vO)))id
black/grind.

it's just relentless really. :redneck:

Re: so I saw Anaal Nathrakh yesterday

Posted: 26 Sep 2010, 20:57
by Hugo.
Anal Nappyrash are fuckin quality man.