Page 1 of 1

aod

Posted: 25 Sep 2010, 17:38
by rhino
Image



this may be the best cover ever :xx:



great fucking album...it doesnt get any more evil than this



[youtube]akt3awj_Ah8[/youtube]

Re: aod

Posted: 26 Sep 2010, 02:33
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
agree in all. their first album is the best cover ever realized.



I am glad t have o created a tribute band to Black Sabbath. Singing that stuff makes me feel :grimb: + :jizz:

Re: aod

Posted: 26 Sep 2010, 03:14
by rhino
have you played any shows?

Re: aod

Posted: 26 Sep 2010, 03:25
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
no, but soon will come . We had only 3 reharsal, till now, but it is working very good. This is our setlist till now:



black sabbath

n.i.b.

fairies wear boots

paranoid

iron man

war pigs

ALL "Master of reality" album( except "solitude", but probably will add it too)

Snowblind

Hole in The Sky

Symptom of the universe



and of course we' ll add new songs. :grim:

Re: aod

Posted: 26 Sep 2010, 03:28
by rhino
:bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: aod

Posted: 26 Sep 2010, 03:32
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
actually this is my side project, just for fun cause I'm a big black sabbat fan. In general I dislike tribute bands, but in this occasion I accepted. It is working.

on the other side my hard rock band is not working very well, cause we don't have a good musical feeling between us, so I'm still looking for other musicians for this.