Page 1 of 1

Re: i hate myself and want to die

Posted: 26 Sep 2010, 03:07
by Abzu
:fonz:

Re: i hate myself and want to die

Posted: 26 Sep 2010, 03:11
by rhino
this song is alot like drain you, which is my favorite nirvana song



[youtube]uWB4wq6b07o[/youtube]

Re: i hate myself and want to die

Posted: 26 Sep 2010, 03:49
by Abzu
[quote name="rhino"]this song is alot like drain you, which is my favorite nirvana song



[youtube]uWB4wq6b07o[/youtube][/quote]

I wish I could find this whole set. It was some show on MTV and it was awesome.

Re: i hate myself and want to die

Posted: 26 Sep 2010, 03:53
by rhino
yeah, i actually recorded it on vhs, they aired one other song from what i remember, which i cant seem to recall what song it was

Re: i hate myself and want to die

Posted: 26 Sep 2010, 04:02
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I remember Nirvana when I was a kid , I watched the unplugged on mtv. I liked this:



[youtube]AhcttcXcRYY[/youtube]



:rshot:

Re: i hate myself and want to die

Posted: 26 Sep 2010, 07:36
by shadowalk
Am I the only one here that thinks that the Nirvana Unplugged is ridiculously overrated?

Re: i hate myself and want to die

Posted: 26 Sep 2010, 08:10
by Abzu
[quote name="shadowalk"]Am I the only one here that thinks that the Nirvana Unplugged is ridiculously overrated?[/quote]

Yes.

Re: i hate myself and want to die

Posted: 27 Sep 2010, 02:32
by Haunty
[quote name="shadowalk"]Am I the only one here that thinks that Nirvana is ridiculously overrated?[/quote]

Re: i hate myself and want to die

Posted: 27 Sep 2010, 03:15
by rhino
[youtube]_SnvejVyL2s[/youtube]

Re: i hate myself and want to die

Posted: 28 Sep 2010, 00:36
by vega
[youtube]qv96yJYhk3M[/youtube]



fvck off from 2002 to 2006. :fuckoff: :fuckoff: